Subject: [Leica] Wall Street Journal says Leica up 35%,
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 18:09:31 -0400

That's a good reference, Frank!
I do that nowadays. After reading a paragraph of what a writer has to say I
check out their references. Try to find out what their agenda might be. If
they have a what I think to be proper background I keep reading their
article.
This sounds like quite a cool smart lady. Classical Guitar!  French Lit.
What's not to like!?