Subject: [Leica] IMG: my offspring on Tri-X
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 18:02:47 +0100

Totally irrationally, I still shoot the occasional roll of 35mm film; and
last weekend in London, I finished a roll of Tri-X in my Bessa R2M. Tri-X
and a collapsible 50mm Summicron from the early 1950s?doesn?t get much more
classical that this!

Despite the excellence of my digital cameras, film still has something ?je
ne sais quoi?. While my wife was raiding Oxford Street last Sunday, the
children and I escaped to a pub in a side street. Both of these images were
taken wide open and at slowish shutter speeds:

The first-born:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_5KmXsg#!i=3931714632&k=CjCZfFS&lb=1&s=O

The No. 1 Daughter:
http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Sometimes-I-use-film/7590141_5KmXsg#!i=3931714642&k=3cGN7Fp&lb=1&s=O