Subject: [Leica] Imageprint newbie page rotation
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:11 -0400

Its been a long time since I used Imageprint. I wish I still did, just
can?t afford to buy the newer version my current printer needs. If I
remember right, if you go into the paper size settings and choose ?Letter
Size Landscape? (if you?re using that paper size), it?ll show it on the
screen that way, but you also have to load the printer horizontally too
(which is actually cool if your paper size will fit the printer that way;
it prints faster!)

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography