Subject: [Leica] (SPAM: ?) Re: Revisited landscape, now a construction site for a Dollar store
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 20:11:20 -0500

George,

Thanks. Some of my projects have involved 20 years of work. I?ve seen and
documented a lot of changes, some good, some bad. I just found out that a
vacant house that I photographed recently is going to demolished to make
way for an O?Reilly Auto Parts store. The house is in Waynedale, an area
of Fort Wayne that already has an Autozone and an Advance Auto store. The
house is nearly 100 years old. Do we REALLY need another auto parts place
here? Sad.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography