Subject: [Leica] IMG: Malecon Sunset
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 20:10:41 -0800

Nice photo, Tina. Captures the mood well.

Re: flash photos - Once, when I was in a large stadium I sat next to some
people who were taking photos with an Instamatic and flash cubes. I told
them that the flash cubes wouldn't do anything to help their photos, and
that they could save their money (those things weren't all that cheap). They
replied 'well, it might help'. I gave up after that, since if they believed
that getting results on film were only up to chance anyway, I would have to
start in Kindergarten with them.

Henning