Subject: [Leica] Stand Here, Landscape App
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 13:47:30 -0800

Kodak's Moments, or whatever they were called, updated. As useful (or not)
in either iteration.

I like looking at other people's photographs, even if I was standing beside
them as they were taking them, because they are almost always different. A
slight change of composition and different timing can make all the
difference. I also know that even thoug I may think some photograph is
great, the likelihood that I would have taken that photo in that instant is
slight. I would have taken (chosen) a different photo.

I might enjoys his photos, but I'll handle things in my own way if I ever
get near there, thankyou.

Henning