Subject: [Leica] Lens hood won't stay on
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 12:43:33 -0500

There has to be something wrong.  I used the M240 and the 35/2.0 for almost
all of my photos of Cuba - in and out of taxis, off of horses, hiking, on
planes and trains.  The lens hood never fell off.  It seems to the most
secure of all of my Leica lens hoods.  I'm really rough on cameras, lenses,
and hoods but this one just hangs in there.

Hope you can figure out what is wrong!

Tina