Subject: [Leica] Lens hood won't stay on
From: degner at gmail.com (David Degner)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 14:57:55 +0200

Hey LUGers,

It is good to see you all are still kicking.  I used to be an active member
more than 10 years ago, but unsubscribed after I had to sell my Leica and
start working with Canon as I?m a photojournalist based in Egypt and needed
to transmit fast ( www.DavidDegner.com ).

A few months ago I finally bought a 240 and 35/2.  I love them and use them
on an almost daily basis.

But I have one complaint that the lens shade is constantly falling off.

This video explains it all:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdPgksr2go

Usually it is when I?m walking or getting in and out of chairs/taxis.  Does
it only happen to me?

I have to admit Leica service has been great, they replaced the lens,
thinking the lens might be faulty, they even gave me multiple new lens
shades, but the new lens and lens hoods have the same problem.

Best,
David Degner

Replies: Reply from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Lens hood won't stay on)
Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] Lens hood won't stay on)