Subject: [Leica] Lens hood won't stay on
From: degner at gmail.com (David Degner)
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 00:49:58 +0200

Thanks for all the replies, I?ll try to buy a used lens shade, hopefully a
screw-on one.  Shipping to Egypt is a b****.  Can you believe I forgot that
all these secondary accessories existed?

Just to clarify I had my original lens serviced in Germany, and they gave me
a loaner, neither could hold a lens shade.  Leica was also nice enough to
give me 3 replacement lens shades.  Unfortunately I?m on my last one.

The video was shot and edited on my iPhone, ain?t it amazing what those
things can do?

For anyone in Canada, pick up the coming issue of ?Maclean?s? to see a 6
page spread I just shot on the 240.  For those who are subscribed to
?Smithsonian? keep an eye out for a story about ancient Egypt.

Best,
David

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Lens hood won't stay on)