Subject: [Leica] Getty Images
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 13:39:22 -0500
References: <54F1177C.3010201@cox.net> <004b01d05322$daa22fc0$8fe68f40$@ca> <D5DF3F2A-DD1B-492B-8D22-85212D7ECC04@btinternet.com> <F161F103-DEA4-4D27-AFF0-B1DECE9453A7@gmail.com> <CA+yJO1Cp+d0+_=P+cUk6=OJN8O7s-PWk5wo1EkZrqG4wVzcwuQ@mail.gmail.com> <CCC5BF0E-594A-4A57-82CE-621EE6016724@gmail.com> <005901d05380$97281490$c5783db0$@ca> <CAH1UNJ11VBJGnKqq3+Bie+ga-ajwrpEQetNo4nq-HKkWPanahA@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1DbqfdAuzEa_z1Gsepuezp7vqbNZzLD2byzfzv3b7EVEw@mail.gmail.com> <245DAFC6-BCE1-4C86-B505-C95F65877168@frozenlight.eu>

Yes, but when most people in the stock business refer to adjusting to the
market, they mean giving photos away for credits and selling everything for
peanuts on micro-stock sites.  That is not what I am doing. I will quit
before I adjust to that market.

Tina

--
Tina Manley