Subject: [Leica] Getty Images
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 22:50:35 -0800

There is only a few words to describe GETTY IMAGES as a picture agency!

UNFORTUNATELY I WOULD BE IN VERY DEEP TROUBLE WITH THE "SALOON KEEPER!"
Brian Reid!

This organization is the destruction of photography quality and an
uncountable number of independent photographers and a huge number of smaller
stock agencies!

One can only wish they die in the fires of HELL!
CHEERS
Dr. ted :-(