Subject: [Leica] Last post sent in error
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (rclark01 at comcast.net)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 00:21:12 +0000 (UTC)

It's a thrill and pleasure to know and have met both Nathan (and Monica) and
Jim and John, too! With Moses moving to the area, I hope to meet him, too!
Maybe he might enroll in an MBA program at my place of employment Temple
University just like his dad!!!! The LUG is all about photographs and
friendship. I've been lucky to meet others, too (Ric, Lluis, et al). Always
looking forward to the next tawdry event.....

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA