Subject: [Leica] PESO 02 28 15
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 13:53:52 -0500

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/mummer+smoke+sm.jpg.html

2011 Droid Cell Phone Camera.

When you have lemons, make lemonade.  In this case my newly acquired Retina
IIIC jammed on me (time for a CLA?.), and of course the best camera is the
one you have.  Fortunately I was running on a full change, and was able to
get about two dozen shots.  I kept about three, and this was the only one
where I thought the color worked better than monochrome (where the color
did something in the picture, other than look colorful).  Back to the M3
and Rolleiflex ASAP.

Best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA