Subject: [Leica] Panasonic LX 100 experiences
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 19:49:04 +0100

Well, I did pick one up, and while I am still getting used to the user
interface (some aspects of which I like, such as the proper aperture ring
and shutter speed dial), the quality is very good indeed. The PADs I posted
today were taken with the LX100, and some high-ISO shots I took at a dinner
the other night, while of little photographic merit, turned out very well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain