Subject: [Leica] Panasonic LX 100 experiences
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 06:55:01 +0100

I must admit to being somewhat tempted by this camera, not least because
right now it is actually cheaper at amazon.es than at B&H, thanks to the
rapid recent rise in the dollar which is not yet reflected in US prices. I
love my little Ricoh GR, but sometimes I wish I had a bit of zoom range, and
it is here that the Panasonic is mighty tempting as a travel camera for
those occasions when I must travel really light and cannot take any of my
proper systems with me (M8 or Fuji X-T1).

I would like to hear from users of the Panasonic (or whatever it is called
when rebadged by Leica). I am especially interested in image quality at high
ISO, always a big issue for me. I do not care about JPEG, as I only shoot
RAW.

TIA,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman