Subject: [Leica] Peter Lik¹s Recipe for Success: Sell Prints. Print Money. - NYTimes.com
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 19:50:19 -0600

On 2/22/2015 7:31 PM, Chris Crawford wrote:
> Ken,
>
> I just wrote another post starting a thread about photographing black
> people, check it out. I do not actually think film is biased for whites.

Nor do I.  I think the author of this piece is perhaps, ahmmm,
technically challenged or seeing a social influence into technology.
Check out the photos given and let me know what you think.  I wasn't
that taken with the magazine print images or ipad for that matter.

Ken

Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Peter Lik’s Recipe for Success: Sell Prints. Print Money. - NYTimes.com)