Subject: [Leica] Peter Lik’s Recipe for Success: Sell Prints. Print Money. - NYTimes.com
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 19:10:24 -0600

In one workshop, we were told to take portraits of other participants.
One of them was a black high-school photography teacher who, I thought,
had a really great eye.  She complained that she was turning white in
the photos, so after class we had a discussion about the zone system,
gray coal, gray snow and all that.  After that she got some excellent
images and, although I didn't realize it at the time, this was with film
biased toward white people (sorry, I can't seem to let this one go).

Ken