Subject: [Leica] [OM] Piano
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 15:27:54 -0800

LEO WESSON SHOWED:
> http://leowesson.smugmug.com/2015/i-bRBTc2R/0/O/150218LWW120950.jpg <<<

LEO  mon ami, :-)
Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!  LOVE IT! IMAGINATIVE LIKE NO OTHER!!!!!!!
:-)

It's one of those photos only one photographer sees it and his creative eyes
stay wide open and he decides for a change ......

" I'M NOT GOING TO STOP DOWN I'M GOING WIDE OPEN TO HELL WITH DEPTH OF
FIELD!!!!!!!! :-)  CLICK!

Now  every photographer who see's your photo is going to try to copy it!!
However theirs wont count! This is so beautiful all others will be compared
to yours being first! MEANWHILE, the rest will be nothing more than Mickey
Mouse meaningless copies!

GOOD ON YOU LAD, WELL DONE!
cheers,
Dr. ted  :-)