Subject: [Leica] Baku Exhibit, R e d u x
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 22:14:43 -0000

Matt, I think it's an extremely strong and touching series with great
impact. Humanity is the cleverest and most complex animal and always makes
for the most nuanced photographs. Yes, some of them appeared a little
bright, but, as we're just judging by looking at screens out here in
cyberspace, the Baku prints on paper are probably telling a different story.

Well done.

Douglas