Subject: [Leica] Baku Exhibit, R e d u x
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 14:20:22 +0400

*My mistake?  Sending the https link which requires credentials.*
*Again, my apologies. Please take a look.*

*- - -*
An exhibit of my photos taken at The Azerbaijan Physical Therapy Center
will open Tuesday night. I was asked to take these photos so that the
Center can use them to promote their work. This type of help for children
is all too rare in Azerbaijan.

It was a challenge for me. The light was horrible and the children (like
dogs) were 'always' on the move. Some photos are not as sharp as I would
like them.

The prints are 50x75cm and mounted on foam core. The captions were written
by The Center.

*http://www.kollarfoto.com/the-center-exhibit
<http://www.kollarfoto.com/the-center-exhibit>*

C & C welcome.
/matt

Gear ---------
M240 w/ 50/2
--
Canon 5D MII w/
16-35mm f/2.8L

    *She knows there?s no success like failure / **And that failure?s no
success at all* - Bob Dylan

Replies: Reply from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] Baku Exhibit, R e d u x)
Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Baku Exhibit, R e d u x)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Baku Exhibit, R e d u x)