Subject: [Leica] Almost a kiss REAL ATORY!
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 09:01:29 +0530

Ted,
See my photographs. Never happens. I always try for eye contact and empathy
from my subjects (even big cats, mind you), even when I am away from India,
they usually are aware that they are being photographed. By the way, I
normally photograph in market places probably far more crowded than any in
Barcelona...it is just a matter of how one "sees", and there is no fixed
rule. It just happens that I think that I "see" best with a 85mm! :-)
Cheers
Jayanand