Subject: [Leica] 4 Pics -> Ted
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 09:23:55 -0500

?I?m not interested for the photography it is the life what interest me? is
a great thing to say for a person who has no patience to spend one minute in
the darkroom but the money to hire high end custom printers who hang on his
every need.
We all admire HCB but in past decades you could go to a hundred photo
gallery shows and not find one photographer who didn't print his own prints.
A higher percentage perhaps for color shows.

On 1/16/15 8:50 PM, "Susan Ryan" <skalte at icloud.com> wrote:

> Love this group.

Sue

Sent from my iPhone