Subject: [Leica] Pl. Catalunya pigeons
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:43:04 +0100

I have the same I-Mac in Metz as you have  - unless you changed the
one I saw when there. This pigeon photo has wonderful tones here -
rich creamy BW as I don't often get :-)

OTT: Chupitos with Bron, Geoff, the crew and you are one of my 2015
targets, no fear about that. But unfortunately, Sept is the worst
period of the year for Alice and I, deep sigh :-(
We'll see what we can do.

Will your exhibition still be on, as already asked by Gerry?

Amities

Philippe

Le 13 janv. 15 ? 20:26, Lluis Ripoll a ?crit :

> Thank you Philippe, sometimes I?m a little puzzled with my iMac
> glossy monitor, the MM gives very smooth contrast, you can work it
> as a negative, if someones are too contrasted it is my fault.
>
> Keep the petits pois for the next time with chupitos!
>
> Amiti?s
> Lluis

NO ARCHIVE

Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] ***SPAM*** Pl. Catalunya pigeons)