Subject: [Leica] Pl. Catalunya pigeons
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 14:18:38 -0800

It has a good look, Lluis.
Everyone knows how grey pigeons are, and can recognize that the
background is grey cement bricks.
But, you might try raising the overall white point in small increments
and see what happens - I think it will emphasize the girl (and the
pigeons a little also) and help her pop from the background.

Jay

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Pl. Catalunya pigeons)