Subject: [Leica] ***SPAM*** Pl. Catalunya pigeons
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 20:26:25 +0100

Thank you Philippe, sometimes I?m a little puzzled with my iMac glossy
monitor, the MM gives very smooth contrast, you can work it as a negative,
if someones are too contrasted it is my fault.

Keep the petits pois for the next time with chupitos!

Amiti?s
Lluis

El 13/01/2015, a las 19:50, philippe.amard <philippe.amard at sfr.fr>
escribi?: