Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Pacific
From: zoeica at mac.com (chris williams)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 03:50:36 +0000 (GMT)

Okay okay OKAY!

Just for Ted, here's the "uncut" version of the B&W, dust spots and all.
Damn Leicas and their dust spots. Why my non-full frame camera.........oh
crap rambling!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/zoeicaimages/16242813576/
?

Glad these posts are private and not searchable online :)

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261