Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Pacific
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 14:17:38 -0800

chris williams showed:

http://zoeica.com/2015/01/12/the-pacific-monochrome-monday/

Hi Chris,
Very interesting in B&W! However for me to suggest? " What would it look
like in colour?"

Now hold on Ladies and Gentlemen, no I'm not losing it? ;-) I love the B&W
"motion effect" for it's "FINE ART PHOTOGRAPH!" effect Without question.

But it's such a wonderful feeling of motion. It might just be one of those
in "COLOUR?" That you near blow your mind it's so beautiful as... "FINE ART!"

So over to you Chris, "Do you have it in colour, even just for a peek?"

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (chris williams) ([Leica] IMG: The Pacific)