Subject: [Leica] OT: What would you do?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 14:06:31 -0800

Bob, another possibility - I know it sounds sacrilege - remove the prints
and sell/donate the frames. It's easier to store the prints, even if it is
matted.

I have stacks of prints lying around for the same reasons. "Fortunately," I
only framed a small number of them and my prints are much smaller than
yours.