Subject: [Leica] OT: What would you do?
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 10:07:01 -0800

I have a dilema. I'm moving back into my old home and clearing out 25+
years of "stuff", Clean sweep.

I know some of you have been through this recently (George/Tina/etc.). I
have a ton of framed prints that haven't sold at galleries/coffee shops,
but that doesn't mean they aren't lovely (IMO).

They are custom framed and mounted. Archival. The works. I don't want to
give them away (I think that devalues all art), and I don't want to pack
and ship them to folks.

Please PLEASE suggestions? The dump just seems wrong..
Thanks!
--
Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com