Subject: [Leica] Charlie Hebdo == PARIS TODAY! :-(
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 14:19:29 -0800

Philippe mon ami,

My most heartfelt sorrow for this senseless terrorist slaughter in Paris
today! One can ask? "When will this killing end?" My biggest concern? We are
just beginning to witness the start as these gunmen have no respect for life
at all, least of all their own!

Dying for them is some form of martyrdom! So dying while attempting to kill
as many infidels make them "cold blooded killers" with no fears!  Hopefully
the Paris or your international police will find them before they strike a
new target.

SORRY LUG CREW FOR SUCH A HORRIBLE OFF TOPIC SUBJECT!

But we do have quite a number of the CREW who live in Paris and France.
A word of condolences is required. WHY? Courtesy and your country maybe
next?
Dr. Ted

1 It  other than just KILL