Subject: [Leica] Charlie Hebdo
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 22:25:00 +0100

Thank you so much Howard - we all do feel real bad today. Real bad.

One of the cartoonists who was slaughtered was the one who signed the
comics I read when I was still an oblivious teenager ... this
innocence left me today.

Amities
Philippe, who will miss Le Grand Duduche, and the Charlie spirit,
forever.

Le 7 janv. 15 ? 22:07, Howard Ritter a ?crit :