Subject: [Leica] Doing OK post-op
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:43:47 -0600

I (sort of) remember being in ICU for two days, hooked up to a machine
that dispensed morphine when you pressed the button.  The first day,
there was a labor rally outside my room demanding better wages.  I asked
the nurse if she was going to participate and she said umm, probably
not.  The second day there was an Amway party going on all night, really
disruptive.  I asked the nurse if she could tell them to keep it down.
She patted me on the head and said she would try.

Ken