Subject: [Leica] Doing OK post-op
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:52:45 -0800

Hi, all!  Doing reasonably well after my surgery Monday. Stopped taking the
"prescription only" pain meds this morning, so hopefully I won't say
anything too incoherent or embarrassing.  Thanks much for the good wishes,
and Happy New Year!!

Dr. Ted will be proud to know that I took a documentary shot of my bandaged
belly.  The rest of you will be happy to know I didn't post it.  :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Doing OK post-op)
Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Doing OK post-op)
Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Doing OK post-op)