Subject: [Leica] Your 2014 Yearbook is ready
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 19:23:37 +0100

Great work Geoff, thank you! I?m very pleased seen the pictures of our good
friend uncle Ted and seeing the great work of all of you!

It is really great have the iBook version, fast, cheap and no more books in
the shelves

Cheers
Lluis

El 23/12/2014, a las 07:12, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com>