Subject: [Leica] Your 2014 Yearbook is ready
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 14:48:42 -0800

And the same charitable donation, which is what this book really is all
about.......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

Great work Geoff, thank you! I'm very pleased seen the pictures of our good
friend uncle Ted and seeing the great work of all of you!

It is really great have the iBook version, fast, cheap and no more books in
the shelves

Cheers
Lluis

Message from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Your 2014 Yearbook is ready)