Subject: [Leica] IMG: Great Blue Heron
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 03:32:39 -0500

The great blue heron as made the official bird of Oregon or maybe Portland
by Mayer Bud Clark in the 90's or 80's.
I got an assignment to photograph one for a friend in the clothing biz he
was goin to put them on tee shirts.
Was quite comical getting anywhere near them it was 6AM I'd need a 600mm and
all I had was a 200. I did a lot of cropping. Fast Black and white film.
Not my greatest effort. I learned lessons. Like there are specialty
photographers and a bird man I'm not.