Subject: [Leica] Repair job... on ME
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 09:01:50 -0800

Peter Klein OFFERED:

LUG: It seems I have a hernia.  In fact, as the guys in the 1930s movies
say: "Make mine a double." Both sides.

Fortunately, the fix is very routine today.  Next Monday, I will be having
laparoscopic surgery. No big scar or big sutures, recovery time is shorter
than with conventional surgery, and it generally doesn't recur with this
method.  General anesthesia, though. So, send good thoughts my way on the
29th.  I'll keep you posted.

Hi Peter,
I've been in the OR and photographed the medical crew doing the operation a
few years ago.

NOTHING TO IT!" :-) You'll be up and about in no time! And nearly ready to
do a New Year's eve photo gig! :-)

All will be well.

Merry Christmas and a very successful healthy 2015!

cheers,
ted