Subject: [Leica] Two from The Online Photographer
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 07:56:31 -0800
References: <CAH1UNJ0wVhjNgd5rTQUKD9BA4AvrEvEND3R5uxqKNZMqGQ3o5g@mail.gmail.com> <5E2E68C3-336D-4C9C-86E7-D9F77CEF8664@archiphoto.com> <CAAsXt4Nw7QwAs_2Gz3g6ucpcoB0cQ2jk0aojH-YDJ-qkX4bW+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxtHB4Hpx6Wq3r7G=TC2AsTYSEGd--wW7xEAnYZed1=k3g@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxtK-mQ7xekUkNRxHqG5S8_h+yyjhH4Y1Y4_FRZpnBNQjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4MCNBVo9sGd+H29iNe6E7ztViyMVsHjmPKhWHQKK-S_DA@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF5T61imj4nM0L_1L6QOsKsvLfHR8tLWcfyAysoJXU1MSw@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ1pSzeWFRp34+uBE8cO1htzGzQyAbAWGv4nL72FqeeV7g@mail.gmail.com> <CAE3QcF7io6Ryj56dsRyDTj0zJ2O18fMJykJV9J72fmD9ZA_TEg@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ3SjNJVBSP4Fj8NTAUxHY1bkXi0HE5XjZYAzFcHer3HLQ@mail.gmail.com>

> On Dec 4, 2014, at 7:35 PM, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I have a lot of jazz & rock vinyl albums, which I just dusted off last
> week. I am definitely not going to invest in a high quality turntable. Do
> any of you have any idea if there are any reliable ways of selling them?

I donated thousands to the Chicago Public Library, and took a tax break.

Message from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Two from The Online Photographer)
Message from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Two from The Online Photographer)
Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Two from The Online Photographer)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Two from The Online Photographer)