Subject: [Leica] Two from The Online Photographer
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 08:06:48 -0800
References: <CAH1UNJ0wVhjNgd5rTQUKD9BA4AvrEvEND3R5uxqKNZMqGQ3o5g@mail.gmail.com> <5E2E68C3-336D-4C9C-86E7-D9F77CEF8664@archiphoto.com> <CAAsXt4Nw7QwAs_2Gz3g6ucpcoB0cQ2jk0aojH-YDJ-qkX4bW+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxtHB4Hpx6Wq3r7G=TC2AsTYSEGd--wW7xEAnYZed1=k3g@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxtK-mQ7xekUkNRxHqG5S8_h+yyjhH4Y1Y4_FRZpnBNQjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAsXt4MCNBVo9sGd+H29iNe6E7ztViyMVsHjmPKhWHQKK-S_DA@mail.gmail.com> <CAFfkXxtEc=GCdSCR207160UTmhGHDZnkhqGzAH8bNJDMiWnmWA@mail.gmail.com>

Very sorry Sonny.
Interesting though about the "sonny boy". When I was growing up, some
called me Bobby Boy...
So youthful... perhaps I should go back to that...

--
Bob Adler

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Two from The Online Photographer)
Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] Two from The Online Photographer)