Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Lug book deadline
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 08:04:26 +1000

Hi Dr T, yes I volunteered, I hope for the benefit of the LUG, since it
looked like Brian was going to have to take it on.
My messages actually meant to raise awareness/profile more than complain
;-) Do you know the old saying in advertising, that there is no such thing
as bad publicity ;-) Consider my tongue bitten now though!
Of course I will finish the job. I am completely organised and each
contribution is quick to add. I have sent my two images every year since
the first.

I fully expect the rate of participation to go up and with a rush at the
end, as the deadline gets closer and after all, your 'encouragements' are
an annual feature I enjoy.

Personally I don't mind if the book ends up smaller than previously. It
will be the size the LUG wants it to be. I think everyone who could see our
book right now would be pleased to be a part of it.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman

......Yes Geoff you volunteered for the job so you can't really complain.