Subject: [Leica] First Snowstorm #2
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 15:43:18 -0500

Ted,

You mentioned that happening before, and I don?t have an explanation. The
links I post are direct links to the page where the photo is displayed.
The page will have the photo, my written story about the photo, a table of
print sizes and prices, and an ?Add to Cart? button. At the top left
should be, in small letters, the text ?Cart is Empty | View Cart? This is
because you haven?t added one of my photos to your shopping cart, but it
should be small text in the top left corner?below that you should still
see the photo, the story, the prices/sizes, and the add-to-cart button.

Are you ONLY seeing the ?Cart is empty? text with no photo or other text?
The only way you should see just the empty cart message is if you clicked
the ?View Cart? link.

I didn?t lock you out of seeing my site. That?s not possible even if I
wanted to (and I don?t!).

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography