Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Aim Your Phones!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:04:00 -0700

And they get home raving about how great their photos are!

It still comes down to "who is making it click!" :-)
But when you see them in a clucking cluster of cackling Snappers! "Where
they're all standing together pointing their machine in the wrong light
direction????????????????????

Oh well we have to be nice. After all it is new advancements of
"HAPPYSNAPPING" equipment and who among us don't have our own????????
ME!!!!!!! :-) Oh well maybe one of these days?? :-) :-)

It seems the few times I've been shown what one can do communicating with
others that I'm completely turned off at the hundreds of stupid messages
that people send back and forth! "As in I don't care if they're about to go
to the LOO for a pee!" But it's that kind of drivel and worse I can't
imagine owning on.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)