Subject: [Leica] Alternative to the Monochrom
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 06:54:41 +0000

So by that thought process none of your film cameras were any use for B&W?

;-) john

So now dumb-ass question? Do all these super hot shot new B&W LEICA'S do
that for their multi thousands of dollars? Show you the world before you in
B&W?? Or do they just show you nothing more than the same old crap.... "The
world in colour...... but captures the image in B&W????????  BIG DEAL AND
FOR HOW MANY THOUSANDS??????"

Or through the view finder you view our natural colour world... but on the
back screen you have a black & white image???????

If it doesn't let you see in B&W through the view finder? Heck why waste
your money buying one of those when just a few hundred dollars you can have
a magical machine that allows you to see your photo as  a pure
B&W............. BEFORE YOU GO CLICK!

SO BIG DEAL ON ANY MONO LEICA! Heck it doesn't allow you to see how your
potentially beautiful B&W shot looks before you go CLICK!!  I think there
might be a few interesting responses on this???????

cheers,
Dr. ted :-) :-)