Subject: [Leica] Canyon de Chelly
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 12:43:37 -0700

Got it. Wasn?t clear at first what you meant, but I did a copy of the entire
link, (Mail made a thump sound indicating ?error? but nevertheless the link
got to the clipboard). I then switched to a browser, pasted the link into
the URL field, and lo and behold, I got the picture showing on the LUG
gallery.

Thanks.

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org