Subject: [Leica] Canyon de Chelly
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 20:40:19 -0700

One of my stops on this trip was a small canyon in Arizona called Canyon de
Chelly.  Not as well-known as some places, but very beautiful.  Here are a
few shots from there, as developed on my laptop (so might not be great).

Moon over the Antelope Ruin lookout, a composite of 4 photos

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Canyon+de+Chelly+-+Antelope+Ruin
-2210-Edit-Edit.jpg.html

Spider rock close to sunset.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Canyon+de+Chelly+-+Spider+Rock-2
193.jpg.html

At many of the lookout points, native Navajo artists are selling their
wares.  Bought quite a few things as many were quite unique, at least to me.
Here are a few of them.

Maker of some unique necklaces

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Canyon+de+Chelly+-+Tesqi+Overloo
k-2118.jpg.html

Painter

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f14/d/Canyon+de+Chelly+-+Masscre+Cave-
2246.jpg.html

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans

(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner) ([Leica] Canyon de Chelly)