Subject: [Leica] Zeiss 35mm f/1.4 ZM Distagon rumor
From: hjwulff at gmail.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 10:19:23 -0700

Tom Abrahamsson just got back from Japan and a visit to the Cosina factory,
where he saw, among other things, the Zeiss 35/1.4 ZM. It was still in pre
production, so the performance might not have been what will be, but he said
the lens is very large; half way between a Noctilux and a Summilux FLE. That
makes it decidedly uninteresting for me, no matter what the performance.
Hopefully this can also be addressed before production begins, since
otherwise that makes it decidedly uninteresting for me, no matter what the
performance.

Henning