Subject: [Leica] Professional travel
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 10:58:41 -0700

Hi Larry,
A side note to all of my travelling. When the other nurses my wife worked
with heard that I was off to wherever? They'd say to my wife Irene.....
"DON'T YOU GO WITH YOUR HUSBAND ON ALL THESE GLORIOUS TRIPS HE DOES?" She
would smile and respond..... "Do you go to work with your husband?" Then
smile and explain sort of what I did on these so called "glorious trips."
Then the others stopped asking why she didn't go. :-)

Sure on very few trips and I repeat "very few!" There were times for a wee
bit of R&R site seeing, but very rarely and so fleeting you hardly re-called
that part of the assignment. :-)

But you surely racked up the airline flight brownie points! :-)

cheers,
ted