Subject: [Leica] Professional travel
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 12:34:02 -0400

 Scott has described the real world of professional trave. Whether for
photography or anything else. A couple of decades ago a racked up 100,000
miles a year, attested to by multiple stars on a United Airlines plaque. One
of my friends was obviously jealous that I got to see so much of the world
until I explained that my trips consisted of going to the airport, sitting
inside a metal tube for several hours, alighting at another airport,
attending a meeting, returning to the airport, sitting in another metal tube
and then returning home. I didn't really see the world until I started
traveling for leisure. My son, an executive for Ericson, confirms that it's
still the same way today, except that the airport luggage inspections are
stricter.?

Travel for fun, not for work.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Professional travel)