Subject: [Leica] Closing Ceremony of Barcelona Olympic Games 1992
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 13:03:09 -0700

Lluis OFFERED:

>>>Great times, great memories! and my friend Ted was there and I didn't
know.., I hope be with you Ted, shooting together on the next Olympic Games
in Barcelona!<<<<<<<<<<<<

OK Lluis, sounds good to me as long as the Olympics get back to Barcelona
during the next 15 years! :-)  My plan is I'm here until my 100th birthday
day, May 27, 2029! After that day I'll be starting a special photo series
for a new book? ;-) ......... "THE ANGELS ON CLOUD 9!" ;-) Watch for it! :-)

cheers,
ted