Subject: [Leica] Closing Ceremony of Barcelona Olympic Games 1992
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 19:25:23 +0200

Great times, great memories! and my friend Ted was there and I didn?t
know?., I hope be with you Ted, shooting together on the next Olympic Games
in Barcelona!

Peret, a famous Catalan singer who has created a universal style with his
Rumba, here is in a extraordinary and popular performance on the closing
ceremony

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HziqQSQpURI#t=11>

Unfortunately Peret has been trespassed two days ago at the age of 79 years
?

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Closing Ceremony of Barcelona Olympic Games 1992)